Friday, September 30, 2016

MY TRIPS!!


Hi guys!,

Today I'm going to write about my travels. Where I have been to, my favourite places, cities, etc...

Well, I have been to a lot of places because, normally, all the summers I go  somewhere. I usually go to Cadiz, The Canary Islands, Cambrils etc...I think that they are good places for summer because there is a fantastic climate, the beautiful landscapes such as the volcanos like the Teide, the beaches of Cambrils and Cadiz. Moreover, the food is fantastic, etc...
Here you have some links for places that you can visit in Cambrils, Cadiz and The Canary Islands:



Resultado de imagen de tower bridgeApart from that I want to write about one particular trip. This year I went to London at Easter, and absolutely it is my favourite city so far.
On my first day I went to the Tower Bridge and it was very cool, I liked it so much, It was very beautiful and I enjoyed being there.

Resultado de imagen de buckingham palaceOn the second day I was in Buckingham Palace to see the queen and the changing of the guard, but, to be honest I didn't see the changing of the guard, because of the people that were there and I didn't see the queen because it was the flag in the window and people told us that when the flag is out, means that the queen isn't in Buckingham Palace.

Also, I went to the house of Lady Diana that now belongs to Kate and William, the house and the landscape were very beautiful, but it was a bit strange, because at the garden of the house there was like a coffe-shop, where you can take a coffe and buy some things to remenber the place. So it was like a touristy place were you can go to the house of the members of the royal family.


Resultado de imagen de abadia de westminsterOn the fourth day, I went to Westminster Abbey, I liked the place because it was very very beautiful and very interesting because I realized that under the floor they were bodies of important people of England. And as well, that all the member of the royal family like William and Kate Middleton married in that church.

 My favourite street of London was Piccadilly Circus because there  were so many lights, big TVs in the buildings, a lot of shops, good food  restaurants, etc...
 Here you have some pictures of the street:

Resultado de imagen de piccadilly circus              Resultado de imagen de piccadilly circus harrods de noche

No comments:

Post a Comment